Tuesday, October 31, 2006

cork

wow...punya la lama cuti...start keje semalam mail melambak2...TO kena verify by this week..machine hari ni baru dapat! hai byk keje la plak minggu ni...takder, redha jer..

how was my raya? well alhamdulillah sume ok ...tapi maybe i will share my raya experience in my next entry...as for this one, we stick to the above topic :P

my first month as a GSM tester was quite boring, training, manual, slides...naik mengantuk...but a guy has to do what a guy has to do, rite! so i just went through it la...alhamdulillah probably i got some new knowledge...amin..

and now im assigned to verify a TO which will be delivered to a customer from mana ntah...and i can only find a machine today which i tried to find since b4 raya lagi..punya la susah...cork was on hols yesterday...they've given me a machine but they forgot to inform me the login detail! mangkuk tul...tapi after a few guesses, i managed to login..and here i am, testing this TO. insyaallah i can finish it by thursday, thats my target..amin!

cerita pasal org cork, here is a photo of my boss...the one on the right...the other 2 gals are the tech leads...ntah2 baya2 aku kot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home