Monday, October 16, 2006

playing NOW!

yesterday i was browsing a page where people were discussing on how to embed an mp3 file to a website and after a few trial and error i managed to embed one of my own into my blog!

so from today onwards, i will be having a new column on the right hand side of my blog just under my profile to play the music of the day. i put it as music of the day cause if i put it as music of the month, i must change every month. so in order to avoid such a restrictions (any day will do), i put it as music of the day..

this player will auto play the song in the background so that u can browse/read/comment my blog with a music to hear to...happy listening!as for my first song, i got this from gee, since this is a new song yg glamer, i hope this will entertain people entering my site especially u Gee :P

PS: mana nak carik mp3 songs eh? korang mesti tau nyer...share la ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home