Tuesday, December 02, 2008

birthday celeb again!

school holidays here...but aliff's still at his school...but this week is the last week...so he only have about 3 weeks of holiday before going to a proper school, as a standard 1 pupil :)
last november, my house was full...my kakak from selama came to kl...my brother from penang came from penang...and all of us meet up at my place...the only missing was my sister in muar and jasin...we used this time to discuss on our last immediate family wedding planned sometime end of next year...
well, during their stay, pah (supermom) decided to buy a cake to celebrate november babies in our family...and this includes damia of course...sedap betulla cake tu... :)

one big family i have
with birthday girl :)

birthday girl with her grand mothers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home