Friday, August 04, 2006

thinking of my kids

aliff and damia waiting for barney and friends show
people always say that our kids are our jewels...i totally agree with this...my kids are everything! they are the ones who give strength, courage and hope! when i have problems in the office, when i come home, they will always cheer me up, definitely! these are the 2 crown of my heart! and of course there is a princess la...my wife :P

weekend
weekend is just around the corner...really looking forward to! my wife have been planning to go to rosnah's house.. and maybe sand will be there too...hopefully she can go there with wawa and their kids as well...aliff boleh main ngan anne and damia can play with ayish..(hope i spell their names correctly)

my mom is so eager that i would buy a house near kak ura's house at ampang...but the price seems mahal which is about 305k. i dont think i can afford to...so kenala tinggal kat puncak jalil :P anyhow, its home sweet home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home