Tuesday, August 01, 2006

motoparty 2006


at last i can blog again... its just that i can only blog in the office cause i dont have any access at home...pity me :( anyways, last friday night motorola had an annual dinner aka party of the year..

this is the heading taken from the invitation mail:

It's Friday ~!
MOTOPARTY 2006
Glittering Nite

Date: July 28, 2006 (Friday) Time: 6.30pm – 11pm Venue: Nirvana Ballroom 1,
Crowne Plaza Mutiara Kuala Lumpur Hotel

so, at around 4pm, we went home as we were allowed to go home early for a hair setting, i suppose :P. so there we were, Azahar and me at home at around 430pm. since we were going to the same place, we've decided to carpull. so at around 5pm, after asar prayers, off we go. we were reminded a few times by HR that there will be diversion near the place due to the ASEAN meeting at KLCC. we were a bit late lah, and luckily Azahar knew a nearer road via BESRAYA and we were at Lot 10 at around 545pm. But, then we saw a road closure which is leading to the hotel. WTF? And non of us know how to go there using a different road. But luckily, I did went to Hard Rock before once when I was with Shell (I still remember Kevin had a big laugh when I said that was my first time there) so we've decided to take the road (not sure the bout the road's name) besides Saloma. Luckily the road was smooth and we arrived there at around 610pm. Thanks to the jam and road closures :P

So, we had some good moments during the party. But I didnt manage to get what I wanted for going to the party, which is the lucky draw! Azahar and Keri managed to get Sony Walkman and Astro as their lucky reward, but as I was hoping to get at least the V3i Gold, somebody else's name was called! Arrgkkkk...no luck still... sokey, hopefully next year, if I'm still at moto la of course ;) here are some photos..


this is the door decoration inviting us in ;)

this is me with keri

this is with my beloved boss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home