Wednesday, June 06, 2007

after hibernasi

wow!my last post was in may24th! punyala lama tak berblogging...here is the first entry to cover my happenings for the past couple of weeks...

may 27th - first day of school holiday
well, my sister in law came from melaka (she's a teacher basically) to spent the school holidays here in kl. they're staying at my place since my mother in law is staying with me :) bila cakap pasal mak tinggal ngan kitaorg ni, memang aku ngan yem rasa kitaorg ni agak bertuah la jgk sebab mak dia nak tinggal ngan kitaorg...rasa mcm blessed la lebih kurang...leh jaga cucu2 dia, leh nengok camne ni layan anak dia :P tapi memang rasa bertuah sgt la...thanks mak even sometimes you cant bear watching me wearing boxer in the house :P (jgn imagine k)

coming back to the story,on the 27th, we went to putrajaya for site seeing..so as a tourist guide we bawak them to the places that we know, like the masjid, palace of justice, etc etc but bila aku nak patah balik, i saw this monumen yg mcm "scud" iraq tuh, penah baca mende ni dlm paper tapi tak pernah pegi...so we've decided to have a look...and guess what, tempat tu memang best la...angin sepoi2 bahasa, orang takder...memang scenic and privacy...

here are some of the photos






sekolah aku pun ader siot



rocknyer mia

2 Comments:

Blogger princessren said...

u hv beautiful kids laa lan.. nway, can u email me the apan wedding pics, plus gambar et dgn i tuh plus mana2 laaa.. hehe.. maybe post some in the adp3.net blog :) if u dont mind.. email me at princessren@gmail.com

8:50 PM  
Blogger landen said...

thanks mary... :) ok nanti aku mailkan...

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home